Why am I getting an "SMTP Error: No support for Delivery Status Notifications" error when sending email through Roundcube?Posted by Daniel on November 21, 2011
If you're unable to send email due to an error stating "SMTP Error: No support for Delivery Status Notifications," please try the following:
- Visit http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail, where "yourdomain.com" is your website's domain name.
- Login with your full email address as the username, and your password.
- Once logged in, go to "Settings" in the top right corner.
- Click "Composing Messages" on the left column.
- Uncheck the option for "Always request a delivery status notification."
- Click the "Save" button
You should be good to go! If you continue having issues, please contact us at email@example.com.