How do I create a self-signed certificate?Posted by Daniel on April 21, 2006
An alternative to the self-generated shared server certificate is a personalized self-signed certificate.
- Sign in to your Slamdot account at the Slamdot login page.
- On your dashboard under "My Websites," select a domain name.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the SSL Settings link across the top.
- Click Create Certificate under "Self-Signed Certificate" to the right.
- Complete the form with all the appropriate information
- Click Save Certificate.
- Under "Certificate Options," select Private.
- Click Save changes.