How do I upload a website created with iWeb '08?Posted by Sean on September 25, 2010
- From the File menu, click Publish to a Folder...
- In the Finder window, choose Desktop on the left, and then click the New Folder button.
- Enter a name for the website, and then click Create.
- Select the new folder, and then click Choose.
- Once iWeb is finished publishing to the folder, you will receive a confirmation message.
iWeb creates a folder on your computer containing your website's files. Upload everything in this folder (including the index.html file, other HTML files, and folders), but not the folder itself, to your public_html directory on the server, using your FTP software.
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by Apple or Apple products.