How do I change email account passwords?Posted by Daniel on April 22, 2006
To change your email account passwords, please follow these steps:
- First, you'll need to login to your master Slamdot account (not your actual email account). To do that, login at http://www.slamdot.com/login with your primary Slamdot account email address and password.
- From the main dashboard screen, choose your hosting plan under the Plans section.
- Click the "Email" tab across the top.
- You should be on the screen to add or edit email user accounts, but if not, click on the "Users" link across the top to take you there.
- Click the "Edit" link next to the email address you want to change the password for, and enter a new password
- Click "Save email."