How do I create an email account?Posted by Daniel on April 22, 2006
To create a new email address, follow these steps:
- Login to your Slamdot control panel at http://app.slamdot.com.
- From your dashboard, choose a plan by clicking on the domain name.
- Click the Email tab across the top.
- Click the Users link.
- Click the "Create a new email user" link.
- Enter a username and password for your new email account, where username will be email@example.com.
- Enter a disk usage quota (enter "0" for unlimited, which you should leave as the default if you're unsure).
- Click "Save email."
Note: You cannot create a POP3 account if the username is taken by an autoresponder, forwarder, or mailing list.